A Prayer For The World Today

A Prayer For The World Today

I pray this in Your name.

17
A Prayer For The World Today
https://unsplash.com/photos/uL0QGkfEwEk

Dear Lord,

I thank You and I praise You for the life that I live. I know that without You, I would not be where I am. I thank you for giving me the opportunity to live this life for You, giving me the chance to show and teach others about You and Your love.

Lord, I pray that You help guide others to live through You. I know that the world we live in, it is hard to find common ground. I pray that we find it through You. I pray that no matter what we have going on, no matter where we stand, that we all can come together and praise You. For You are the reason that we are all here.

Lord, I pray that this world finds love. Not society's version of love, but Your one, true love. I pray that this world can love like You, love through You. Lord, You love us all, no matter where we come from, where we are, or where we are headed. You created us in Your Divine image, and I praise You for that. I pray that we, as humans, can recognize Your love and love as You do.

Lord, I pray for forgiveness. Often, we as humans do not let things go. We want forgiveness from others, but do not want to forgive others. Lord, help us see that forgiveness is a two-way street. Help us understand that it is in Your will for us to forgive each other. Your One and Only Son, Jesus Christ, came to this earth to take away, or forgive, every human in existence of their sins. Lord, help us live like Him. Lord, I pray that we learn to forgive.

Lord, I pray that You help us find peace. I know that peace is through You, and You only. Just as it says in John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." Lord, let us be open to receive Your peace. Not as the world gives, but as You give.

Lord, I pray that as we move forward within our lives, not only individually, but together, we come to You more, we live through You. All things are doing through you, Christ Jesus.

I pray these things in Your name, Amen.