9 Sophia Bush Quotes To Live By

9 Sophia Bush Quotes To Live By

"When you realize who the good people are in your life, you're so lucky".

1842
9 Sophia Bush Quotes To Live By
onetreehill.wikia.com

When I first started to watch what is now my favorite television show, One Tree Hill, Brooke Davis was always a character that I enjoyed watching. She is such a positive and upbeat character that it's almost impossible to not like her. As I started getting older and watching the show more often, I've begun to realize that Sophia Bush, the actress that portrays Brooke in One Tree Hill, is a huge role model for women of all ages. Here are 9 of her quotes that I think everyone should listen to.

1.

In life, there are going to be times when you are finding yourself, and at the same time, you may be falling apart. That's ok.

2.

Don't be afraid to let loose and have fun.

3. "Your brain matters, so be the smart girl in the room. Because to be funny, you have to be smart, because you have to get the joke "

It's such a stupid stereotype that women can't be funny and smart. Yes, you can 100% be both. Don't be afraid to be the person you are, because that person contributes all your qualities, not that one.

4. "Know that someone out there believes in you and loves you. And if you haven't met that person yet, you will. You are valuable. Special. And you matter. The things that make you unique. And unique is beautiful."

We are the people that we are for a reason. You're unique,special and valuable, and that makes you BEAUTIFUL.

5.

6. I live by two mottos: “Be the change you wish to see in the world,” and “Make no small plans.”

You want to make a change in the world, you have the power to do it. Don't ever think that it's "too big" because trust me, it's not.

7.“Life is too short, and I’m Italian. I’d much rather eat pasta and drink wine than be a size 0.”

Seriously, The best quote ever. Don't worry about what society thinks about what is "perfect". Do what you want, without any regrets.

8. "Beauty has nothing to do with the size you wear. It has to do with what's in your heart."

All that matters at the end of the day is the type of person that you are. It all has to do with who you are underneath.

9."Life throws some curveballs at you and you go where it takes you."

When life takes a turn for the unexpected, you have to go with it. You never know what is around the corner.