Growing up, I have always looked much younger than my age. I didn't think much of it, until I got to college and realized that the people around me look like real adults, and I look far from it. Here are 8 things that happen when you look really young:
1. People ask what grade you're in.
When you say you're a college student they don't believe you.
2. You could never get a fake ID.
People don't even believe your actual age, there's no way you could get away with a fake ID.
4. Looking younger than everyone in your family.
Your 13 year old cousin looks older than you.
5. When you go to see an R rated movie, they ask to see your ID.
How is it possible people don't think you are older than 17?!
6. People genuinely look confused when you pull out your car keys.
7. Buying something and the cashier assumes you're paying with cash, and when you give them your debit card they look shocked.
Or you do pay in cash, and they check to make sure your 20 dollar bill isn't fake.
8. You got the kids menu at restaurants for way longer than you should've.
You either got the kids menu, or your waiter awkwardly looked at you for a solid five minutes before handing you a menu.