7 Images To Get you Pumped For "Batman vs. Superman"

Is the Justice League coming?

12

So, if you don't really follow movie news, "Batman vs. Superman" is coming out on March 25th, and there has been a lot of hype for this movie. Why may you ask? Well, this is the sequel to the Superman movie "Man of Steel," with Henry Cavil as Clark Kent, and Amy Adams as Lois Lane. In "Batman vs. Superman," however, new comic book members join the cast. Batman is recast for this film and will be played by Ben Affleck, and this film looks like it is going to have many surprises. So here are 10 pictures that will get you pumped until March 25th to see this film.

1. The new Batman suit looks so cool.

2. Henry Cavil is looking better then ever, even compared to his good looks in Man of Steel.

3. Wonder Women will be kicking butt right next to Batman and Superman.

4. It looks like there will be some epic battle scenes.

5. But you know they have to be on the same side eventually to fight evil, like all superheroes do.

6. Oh, and they are very much hinting toward the Justice League in this movie, with Aquaman also being in this film

7. I mean Justice League would be like the Avengers with D.C characters, so know its gonna be good.

If you are not hyped yet for this movie, here is the trailer to keep watching over and over again until March 25th!