7 Must-Have Beauty Products To Enhance Your Summer Glow
Seasonal

You will have that stunning summer glow from within with these seven staple products.

60
https://www.instagram.com/p/BimxK-ulp4o/?taken-by=badgalriri
@badgalriri

It's summer, which means it's officially the season of the three B's: bronzed, beachy, and beautiful. Some people prefer a more natural approach when it comes to their face during the summer while others still love a long-lasting beat face.

These products work wonders for any skin tone and type and will leave you looking gorgeous and luminous. The goal this summer is to exude beauty and grace, whether it be with a more natural approach or a full beat. Either way, you will have that stunning summer glow from within with these seven staple products.

1. LAPCOS Lasting Waterproof Sunblock, $17

Riley Rose

First things first – you need to protect your skin from harmful sun rays, especially during their peak in the summer. This long-lasting sunscreen is SPF 50+ and waterproof. It is infused with natural ingredients such as aloe vera, calendula, and glacial water. This cooling cream simultaneously "shields and nourishes your skin." It also acts as an illuminating moisturizer while preventing and soothing redness.

2. Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray, $7 - $12

Mario Badescu, Beauty Bay

Over the years, Mario Badescu's brand has become a haven for skincare – with notable products like their drying lotion and their facial wash, customers have noticed their skin improving and glowing like never before. Their facial spray is no different. It can be used to prep, prime, set, and refresh skin with or without makeup application. It comes in three different scents, all made with natural ingredients: rose water (pink), cucumber with green tea (green), and lavender with chamomile (purple). Your skin will thank you when it's supple, youthful, luminous, and for the summer.

3. Tatcha Silk Canvas Protective Primer, $52

Tatcha, Allure

Primer is usually utilized to ensure longevity with base products such as foundation and concealer. Once you apply sun protection, your next step is to apply a primer to ensure your makeup stays on through the blazing heat of summer. Another cult-favorite skincare line is Tatcha, whose Silk Canvas Protective Primer is a velvety balm that "smooths and makes makeup last longer while keeping it out of skin, helping to prevent clogged pores and breakouts." The product is a holy grail of major beauty influencers like Manny Gutierrez (MannyMUA) and James Charles.

4. ColourPop Precision Brow Pencil, $5

ColourPop, Shopify

Colourpop may be renowned for their affordable finger-friendly super-shock eyeshadow formula, but the brand has recently branched out into new areas, including foundation and concealer. The Precision Brow Pencil retails for only $5 and will have your brows looking naturally snatched! It's all in the technique in which you fill in your brows – the pencil has micro-tip precision and a long-wearing formula for the right amount of definition.

5. Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder, $7.99

Maybelline New York

If your skin is on the oilier side, you might want to set your base with a loose finishing powder. Maybelline's Fit Me Loose Powder is perfect for achieving this. Its mineral-based formula helps to control shine and smooth any texture. For a more natural look, apply with a large brush; for fullest coverage and longevity, bake your powder with a cosmetic wedge or sponge. Baking is a technique in which powder sits in certain areas of your face (i.e. under-eyes, chin, forehead) while your body temperature heats up and sets it in place; make sure to wipe excess powder away with a brush when done.

6. NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo, $42

The Glam Green Girl

For a flushed, sun-kissed look, you can never go wrong with a little bit of blush and bronzer. The NARS duo is a cult-classic, including famed shades "Orgasm" and "Laguna." Diffuse products into cheeks with a large powder brush for a flush of innocent summer radiance. If you're balling on a budget with your beauty products, check out this affordable dupe from Elf Cosmetics that only retails for $4.

7. Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby Mini Lip & Face Set, $23

Kim and Makeup

You can't achieve the utmost summer glow without highlighter and gloss! This mini set from Rihanna, the queen of pretty much everything, is a staple item in any beauty lover's makeup kit. Apply highlighter to the high points of your face, where natural light is likely to hit (tip: use a wet brush for a more intense glow). Fenty's universal gloss bomb is also included in this kit and is sure to give you the perfect pout for the summer.