50 Thoughts We All Had While Hungover

50 Thoughts We All Had While Hungover

Uggggggghhhhhhh.

12
50 Thoughts We All Had While Hungover

We all have those days when we wake up and we are in so much pain that we lay immobile in bed (or wherever we slept) for hours. Don't deny it, we've all been there and we've all felt the pain. Some hangovers vary in severity. You may just need to pop two Advil then you're good to go. Or you may be writhing in bed until the nighttimes when you finally get up to get your first morsel of food. Hangovers aren't pretty. You probably promised yourself that you're never drinking again after you've had a life altering hangover, but the wine, beer, and liquor come around and you're back at it anticipating a hangover the next morning. Here are some thoughts we have all had while hungover.

1. Ow.

2. I can't even open my eyes.

3. Is this even a bed?

4. Where's my phone?

5. My legs can definitely not hold my body weight right now.

6. WATER.

7. I shall rise up.

8. Oh, there's another person here.

9. I wish I knew their name.

10. Maybe they know where my pants are.

11. They do not know where my pants are.

12. I STILL NEED WATER.

13. Should I go to the fridge pantsless?

14. Oh there they are, on the lampshade.

15. The only thing that I really want right now is a bed that is also a private toilet.

16. I still can't find my phone.

17. It's on the other side of the room, can I move it with my mind?

18. There's something wrong with this shirt, it won't stay on me for some reason.

19. Why is the whole back of my shirt ripped off.

20. I'm in pain.

21. I just need to go home, I'll send out a mass SOS text to all my friends with cars.

22. None of them are up.

23. Oh she's up, but she is also at a stranger's house.

24. My friends are sluts.

25. I guess I'll walk home.

26. When did it snow?

27. I think I might throw up in the snow.

28. It's happening. Is that a mailbox?

29. That happened.

30. I feel bad for whoever's yard that was, I didn't mean to vomit in the mailbox.

31. I really want a bagel.

32. Oh god, tour group.

33. Should I say "Come to Elon," or is that just inappropriate.

34. I'm going to say it.

35. Yeah, I shouldn't have said it.

36. That family looked really judgemental, what did they expect coming to a college campus on a Saturday morning.

37. Okay, yes, bed.

38. Nope, gotta throw up again.

39. Back to bed, but first, water.

40. I think I need one of those water bottles that hamsters have in their cages.

41. Tylenol, so much Tylenol.

42. Can you overdose on Tylenol?

43. I'm going to test that.

44. I might have just drank a large pond of water.

45. I have to fart.

46. I hope it's not poop.

47. It's not poop thank god.

48. My pillow is bae.

49. My sheets are bae.

50. I am going to sleep off the regret of the night before.