50 Things Every One Direction Fan Understands

Yes, I did listen to 1D as I wrote this.

258
  1. You know all the lyrics to every song
  2. You have the track list of all four albums memorized
  3. You can listen to any song and say “that’s Harry” or “here comes Liam’s part”
  4. Pre-ordering each album is a must
  5. You stay up until midnight the day it comes out to hear all the songs
  6. Then you listen to the new album on repeat 24/7
  7. Lyrics to the new album are memorized in five days
  8. You have a favorite member who you love dearly
  9. "Best Song Ever" music video = pure gold
  10. You follow all the boys on social media
  11. You like, retweet, favorite, and share everything they post
  12. You never understood how they had such skinny legs
  13. You pretty much have to listen to at least three songs when you drive anywhere
  14. That sense of excitement when one of their songs comes on the radio
  15. There are posters of them on your wall
  16. You have always gotten their calendars
  17. The day you bought tickets to see them in concert was amazing
  18. You had a year-long countdown to the date
  19. Then you couldn’t handle life at all once the countdown hit single digits
  20. The day of the concert was literally the greatest day of your life (8/24/14 in Arlington!)
  21. When Harry twerked at the MTV awards >>>>>
  22. You died inside when Zayn left
  23. No one else understood just how heartbreaking and traumatic that day was
  24. #RIPhighnote
  25. Your friends will say that you’re 12 years old for liking them (if you’re older or 21 like me)
  26. But then you say they’re around your age, so BURN!
  27. You saw their concert movies
  28. You own their concert movies on DVD
  29. You “@” the boys every so often begging them to come back to your city for a concert
  30. You’re still praying they will come out with a Christmas album someday
  31. When Liam included Zayn in their Billboard Award speech by saying "our brother Zayn" you wanted to bawl
  32. When someone asks for a song suggestion for an event you always give them one or five songs
  33. "What Makes You Beautiful" is a classic and will be the best forever
  34. You hate how stores will sell stuff with their pictures on it from when they were younger
  35. You’ve loved every new album with its new music style
  36. The "Story of my Life" chorus must always be screamed
  37. You’ve also seen the boy’s style change and loved it
  38. Harry’s tattoo’s. 'Nough said
  39. Everyone’s tattoos
  40. "Little Things" makes you smile because it’s acoustic and you can hear their accents
  41. Your future children will grow up loving 1D
  42. Because you of course played the music non-stop for them
  43. You’ll listen to them forever and ever
  44. All your friends say you’re obsessed with all of them
  45. Response is always “it’s just a really deep love, not an obsession”
  46. You freak out when you meet someone else who loves 1D as much as you do
  47. When Taylor Swift dumped Harry you took his side
  48. The fact that Liam always sounds so proper when he speaks makes you smile
  49. You’ll watch their Youtube videos a million times
  50. One Direction will forever be the best not only because of their beautiful and amazing music, but because they are fantastic human beings who genuinely care about us, love us, and continue to put smiles on our faces and tears in our eyes from their beauty. (You're forever in our hearts Zayn)