5 Top Bible Verses That Got Me Through The Worst Of Days

The LORD also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, A stronghold in times of trouble. -Psalm 9:9

43
https://www.pexels.com/photo/job-print-on-book-159679/

Isiah 40:29-  He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 

I have learned that in the times of struggle are the times that he gives the strength and ability to keep moving in ways that are so unbelievable. He truly never abandons us, if you rely on him; he will truly carry you through each step at a time.

2 Cor 5:7-  I will walk by faith even when I cannot see.

This verse supports the one above, we sometimes cannot see what is ahead of us or what will come; but this is when we have to take a step of faith and trust that he will lead us out of the dark shadow valley and into the raying sunshine.

Isaiah 43:2- When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.

He will continuously go through the waters with you, and never leave your side. And even at the times that the rivers of life feel that they are overcoming you; glorify to HIM and the rivers no longer have power.

Psalm 118:9 - The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. 

Do not fear, He is by your side and he never leaves. In times of hardship I remember that we have the greatest gift of all which is a father that loves us unconditionally.

Psalm 106:1-  Thanks to the Lord for He is good and His love endures forever.

Last but not least; sometimes when we get through those valleys we forget to glorify to HIM for all that he has done, and will do for us. After the midst of it all, give thanks to the father, the king.

These bible verses helped me through the toughest of times that I have faced, I hope that they get you through the battles that will one day shape you into a stronger person. Stay strong, and remember...... HE>I.