5 Tips For Finding The Perfect Work Boots For Plantar Fasciitis
Health Wellness

Plantar fasciitis is a common term that is used to denote an extreme heel pain that gradually develops over an extended period. During its early stage, you are likely to experience an intense sense of discomfort in your heel which later becomes. Individuals who suffer from Plantar fasciitis are likely to experience frequent discomfort after waking up in the morning or after having a long period of rest

34

Plantar fasciitis is a common term that is used to denote an extreme heel pain that gradually develops over an extended period. During its early stage, you are likely to experience an intense sense of discomfort in your heel which later becomes. Individuals who suffer from Plantar fasciitis are likely to experience frequent discomfort after waking up in the morning or after having a long period of rest. The condition is optimized with sharp pain which is likely to become intense when weight is added to the heel. The situation has deleterious effects on individuals who are employed and are required to maintain frequent walking and long hours of standing. The common triggers of Plantar fasciitis include the occasional wear of footwear that is unsupportive to the feet, obesity and even excessive strain that results from long hours of standing and exercise. This article aims at explaining the five main tips for finding the best boots for plantar fasciitis.

Arch support: Primarily, one of the therapies for plantar fasciitis is for one to always wear highly supportive boots. As a result, it is recommended that when buying boots, you buy those boots which have the resilient arch support that helps to distribute weight equally over the foot and not limiting it to the heels.

Cushion insoles: When choosing to buy boots for plantar fasciitis, one should be keen on determining how effective its interior has been made. Boots which are cushion with insoles are the best for this condition. They help to distribute weight and offer extra support when a person steps on the hard ground. Hence, mitigating the degree to which the heels can come into contact with a hard floor which can exacerbate pain. Putting on boots which have rubber or soft insole offers you with the maximum support that the feet need to avoid excess pressure from the floor.

Durability and water resistance: When shipping for boots, it is advisable to choose those which are durable and waterproof. One should avoid cheap boots which can only last for a short period together with its supportive features. For instance, the heels on the cheap boots are likely to degrade faster compared to durable ones and hence subjecting you to the possibility of developing plantar fasciitis.

Heel support: To avoid excessive pain that can lead to plantar fasciitis, it is recommended that you go for those boots which have a good heel support. Heels usually act as shock absorbers when walking or standing on a floor thereby protecting one's heels from being damaged.

Slip resistance grasp: You should buy boots which have strong resistance grip to avoid frequent trips, slips and even falls which can add extra injury to your heels and intensify plantar fasciitis. By buying slip resistance boots, you are likely to decrease frequent slips which can cause serious injuries to your heels and increase plantar fasciitis.
To recapitulate, plantar fasciitis can be prevented and manage through the selection of the right boots especially for those people who tend to maintain a tight schedule that involves long standing.