5 Struggles Of Being The Nerd In The Group Project

Harmless to professors, but a nerd's worst enemy.
38

Oh no. It's the dreaded group project.

Viewed as a ~harmless~ assignment by professors, but to nerds, group projects are their worst enemy.

And the struggles of these projects? They can rarely be avoided.

When you're the nerd of the group project...

1. Trying to find a time to meet with group members is a scary step that you don't want to, but have to initiate.

media3.giphy.com

2. You are the only one who cares about the assignment in the group chat, or in life in general.

media2.giphy.com

3. You will constantly try to turn your group members incorrect work into correct work on the Google Doc. in the most ~subtle~ of ways.

media2.giphy.com

4. You group will pass, but deep down (or maybe not so deep down...) you know it was primarily your work that got your group there.

media2.giphy.com

5. You know you would've been better off if you did the assignment by yourself, because here you are, still despising group projects.

media0.giphy.com

So professors... let's chill with the group projects. It's time to take the socialization out of class, and leave it on the weekends where it belongs. Group projects only set back the students who are willing to passionately and independently learn.

I see you nerds, I see you.

media2.giphy.com