It's funny because I can't make decisions very well when it comes to smaller stuff, but if you're asking for some life advice (please don't) I might hit you with some not too terrible quotes. Anyways, before I proceed with the next few points I would like to make a point: I'm not flaky (that's only for pillsbury crescent rolls), I just like (or dislike) everything.
1. Someone asks you what your favorite _____ is and you respond with 9 options.
"Jess, what kind of pizza do you want?"
Me: Sicilian! Oh or grandma slice or bacon ranch. And oh! If the pizza is from Nanuet Restaurant I like the extra cheesy with bacon, well done!
2. You change your major at least 2 times.
I changed my entire class schedule the day before my first semester of college started. Oh, and FYI I don't recommend that.
3. You know you have trouble choosing between things so you always ask other people to make decisions for you.
If the other person says "I don't know", you'll probably get testy and go "Well I guess we won't do anything and we won't eat!"
4. You went to the grocery store for just 2 items but...
you end up buying pillsbury valentine's day heart sugar cookies, 3 cases of water, parsley, and aloe vera drink.
5. Listening to music with someone else in the car is incredibly tough.
I will never agree on a song. ever. I'm sorry if I sound judgmental of your music choice. I just really don't listen to Chris Stapleton.