5 Must-Watch Shows This Summer

5 Must-Watch Shows This Summer

Sometimes you need to watch other peoples' lives to deal with your own

2
5 Must-Watch Shows This Summer
Mobile Marketing Watch

Woo, summer is here and in full swing. It's finally warm enough where your legs start to stick to the car seats and you are constantly reapplying deodorant, but you wouldn't want it any other way. As the days get longer and the sun gets hotter, sometimes you just want to stay inside and avoid those scorching hot days or watch something to fall asleep to. Here are some of my favorite shows that I highly recommend to watch this summer.

1. Scandal

Starting off strong with one of Shonda Rhimes baby's. I can honestly say every member of my family enjoys this show, even my dad who loves flipping through 4 other shows while we all try and watch one...It's twisted and insane and makes you question the United States government all at the same time. My only suggestion is you watch it without being on your phone at the same time because you will miss something.

2. Teen Wolf

I realize that the title of this show is enough to turn off the majority of viewers BUT I'm asking you guys to give it a chance. I was never into the supernatural stuff like Twilight, although I did love coming home from middle school and watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch until 4 o'clock every day but that is beside the point.Teen Wolf is the epitome of what every teenage girl wants in terms of a boyfriend yet the antithesis of any problems that seem to arise during that time in your life. It's thrilling, captivating, and honestly a little scary so definitely don't watch it before bed.

3. Parks And Recreation

Just an overall 10 out of 10. I have no critiques other than the last season got a little weird but I feel it's crucial to the characters future. Definitely a show that you can look forward to watching and forming an unhealthy relationship with the characters.

4. Friday Night Lights

I know this one's been around the block a time or two but it never gets old. Tim Riggins gets better and better with each episode and honestly I would marry Coach Taylor in a heartbeat. I recommend watching this with a friend so you can discuss your many, many feelings that will evolve.

5. The Office

Another classic. It took me an entire season to really get into it so don't discard it if you don't like the first few episodes because I didn't. It has so many dimensions; humor, love, confusion...But definitely one that should be added to any list of shows.

So if you find that you're bored one day, or it's too hot to be outside, I dare you to start one of these shows and I promise you won't regret it.