Why We Can't Wait For Fall To Start

Why We Can't Wait For Fall To Start

Let's face it, we're counting down the days.

8
Why We Can't Wait For Fall To Start

1. Being reunited with your people.

When we say bye to our friends for the summer, we "promise that we'll come visit when we have time off!" But that rarely happens. Summer flies by and you don't realize that you don't have much free time. And if you're lucky enough to actually see your long distance friends, the short amount of time that you do have is never enough. I know I cannot wait to tackle my roommate the second I set foot in my apartment.

2. Getting back into the swing of things.

It's nice to have an idea of what your week is going to look like. You make plans yourself now. No more mom and dad dropping plans on you at the last minute, ruining previous plans you had made. Having a routine is good. Having your priorities set is good.

3. Actually being excited for some of your classes.

Whether it be a class that you're taking with your best friend, or a class with what seems to be an awesome professor, it's always best to actually enjoy what you're studying. General education classes usually suck, but I'm excited for my core classes that actually have to do with my major. For those of you who call me a nerd...well...

4. College football.

Tailgating. That is all.

(Photo courtesy: victor-hedman.tumblr.com)

5. Starting new experiences.

Some of us are rushing. Some of us are starting new jobs. Some of us just want to be reunited with our best friends. No matter what it is that we're looking forward to, most of us are just counting down the days until we're back in our college town this upcoming fall.