5 Indie Songs To Kick The Cold To The Curb This Winter
Music

5 Songs To Kick The Cold To The Curb This Winter Season

These tracks will fade the cold away, and help you think beside the fire.

55
music albums

The songs below will help you feel real warmth through the winter, some more emotional warmth than others. The tracks consist of some somber ambient indie music equivalent to hands hovering a fire with the exception of one track transporting you to a very laid-back beach.

1. "Beach 2k20" by Robyn

This track by Swedish pop star, Robyn, has such a fancy production that will make anyone feel a bit glamorous and warm no matter the climate outside. "Beach 2k20" is the loading screen before you go to the beach, which is exactly what you need in this weather.

2. "Headache" by Grouper

The irony of the title of this track is in full effect, as "Headache" will surely clear any headaches you have. Grouper produces this ambient indie track that will help anyone in the cold get put to sleep and have their muscles relaxed. This song is the feeling of satisfaction you get when blood starts rushing to clear a numb area.

3. "Appointments" by Julien Baker

"Appointments" may not be the most warming song, but it'll truly make you feel a shiver next to that fireplace. This song might drive you to tears with its gorgeous vocals and lyrics about addiction, depression, and God. There's such a studded isolation to this track. It's abandonment at its peak. It's the velvet whisper for help.

5. "Blue Line Baby" by Nothing

This track dips into the warmest of waters on a frosty night. Its gut-punching chorus and atmospheric/distorted vocals all allude to a magically grand experience with this track. "Blue Line Baby" carries emotion to a whole other totem. It's an absolute rush of azure magic accompanied by a very mature sound. Shoegaze as its finest.

5. "I Feel A Change" by Charles Bradley

This song will make your heart as hot and crimson as ever. Charles Bradley's vocals are so powerful to the point of your whole body tensing to the sound of his range. The epitome of passion, "I Feel A Change" will solely stop your trembling in the cold and will help your blood heat through the strength of the strong. "I Feel A Change" can be a direct response to feeling a change in body temperature once this song hits your ears.

You can find a playlist to these tracks on Spotify below!

https://open.spotify.com/user/kareemelarab/playlis...