5 bedroom decorations to add to your room to make it fresh

5 Decorations To Add To Your Room To Give It A Fresh, Redefined Look

Because who doesn't like redesigning their bedroom?

27
https://dgh.me/img/

Often times, people get tired of their bedroom appearing the same but aren't sure how to go about switching things around. Or, individuals simply outgrow the style of their room and want a more matured, yet flavorsome feel. In that case, I've made a list of items you can add, or exchange, in your bedroom to give it a fresh, redefined look.

1. Adding wall art

https://www.duealberi.com/product/wall-art-print-green-and-yellow-large-canvas-large-prints-hallway-decor-bedroom-art-abstract-print-fresh-beautiful-by-duealberi/

Especially if you have a creative side, adding wall art will help redefine the theme of your overall bedroom and make it personal to your own style.

2. Purchasing a new comforter set

https://www.byourbed.com/Oversize_Twin_Comforter_Sets_Hint_of_Mint_p/crys-micro-pin-txl-mint.htm

If you're like me, the bed is the most important part of your entire room. It's where I spend the majority of my time doing my homework, talking on the phone, watching Netflix or Hulu, and, of course, sleeping. Purchasing a new comforter set, or even exchanging it for another one of your very own, will allow your bed to feel brand new and will definitely make it feel as though you're in a totally new setting.

3. Adding new lighting

https://tarathetiger.com/anti-mainstream-bedroom-lighting-ideas/awesome-bedroom-lighting-ideas-2/

Although this idea might seem a little silly, adding a new light fixture of some kind will undoubtedly spark up your room vibe. If you do a lot of work inside your room, you can make it brighter and more vibrant, or if you do mostly sleep and watch TV in your room, you can do like the example above and make it dimmer. Simply adding a bedside lamp or a set of hanging lights will add a piece of style to your bedroom while helping you gain whichever level of brightness you're looking for.

4. Adding a rug

http://www.yonohomedesign.com/some-facts-about-white-area-rug/

Have you ever walked into Bed Bath And Beyond or a home appliance store and just absolutely fall in love with the monstrous, soft, fluffy rugs? Yeah, me too. And if you're looking to add personality to the theme of your bedroom, adding a statement rug is the way to go. They're fun, vibrant, color-themed, and amazing for when your group of friends comes over and you all need a place to hang out. And the best part is when you're searching for a new rug, there are so many options that you'll definitely find the color and style you're looking for.

5. Adding a new set of curtains

You may not think so, but curtains vastly help to define a room. They are a lot like light fixtures because they can either really darken your room, or make your room full of sunlight; however, they are even more important to a room because of their material and color theme. If you're wanting some color, but you're not sure where to present it in your room, try using a set of curtains as a pop of color and personality.

I hope these ideas have sparked some own inside your head, and perhaps this list will help when you're on the hunt for a redesigned room without performing a complete room makeover.