5 Accessories That Can Transform Your Outfit

Simple ways to look even better.
551

Sometimes your outfit needs a little something extra. Even the smallest of accessories can totally change your look. Wearing these accessories together can also improve your look. Here are five accessories that can transform your outfit in seconds, from basic to basically perfect.

1. A scarf

This is one of the best accessories to wear, especially during the winter. A simple scarf can change your whole look and make it so much better. Not to mention, it also keeps you warm! Wear any type of scarf over a cute sweater and jacket and it can add a little something to your look. There are a ton of different patterns, textures, and shapes of scarves to choose from. Whether it's a simple black scarf, fuzzy pink circle scarf, or a patterned on, scarves are the perfect way to play around with your look.

Where to find them: Urban Outfitters, Free people, Express, Forever 21, H&M, Shopbop, and tons of other stores

2. A belt

An accessory most people often forget about. A belt is a perfect way to go from wearing basic jeans and a shirt to something a little more styled. Wear your belt with a pair of jeans, skirt, or any type of pant. Belts are a staple piece that can hold your look together and add to your outfit. Belts are rising in trend and there are a ton of different options. Many designers are playing around with unique options, such as a double buckle look.

Where to find them: Revolve, ASOS, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Nordstrom’s

3. A hat

Although they can sometimes be difficult to pull off, a hat can add to your outfit and make it a little more unique. Even if it is a simple baseball cap, hats can change up your style so you don’t look the same as always. There are plenty of options when it comes to hats, so don't be afraid to play around and test them out! Also, hats can be worn in any type of weather. A sun hat for your beachy look, or a cute beanie for your winter look, a hat can definitely make the difference.

Where to find them: Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Pacsun, Adidas, Nordstrom’s

4. Necklaces

Even the smallest of accessories can work wonders. A necklace is a perfect way to transform your outfit easily. One of the best things about adding a necklace to your outfit is the wide variety to choose from. A necklace can improve any outfit, whether it is a nice/fancy dress for an occasion, or a casual outfit walking to class. There are a ton of options and styles for necklaces. You can try a choker, a long necklace, or even layering a bunch of cute necklaces. They are a perfect touch to every outfit

Where to find them: Revolve, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Nordstrom’s, Jewelerry

5. Sunglasses

An extremely common accessory loved by all, sunglasses. With a ton of options to choose from, and an easy accessory to throw on, sunglasses are a great accessory. Try vintage sunglasses, patterned sunglasses, and even fun shaped sunglasses.

Where to find them: Sunglasshut, Ray-Ban, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Bloomingdales, Target, etc.