4 Of The Best HBO Documentaries Currently Streaming

If you're ready to sit back, put your feet up, and enjoy a top notch documentary, this list is for you.

228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4rdvHGMtBE
HBO

Sometimes the mood strikes to watch a good documentary. Lucky for you, I've rounded up the 4 best documentaries that you can currently stream or watch on HBO!

If you're ready to sit back, put your feet up, and enjoy a top notch documentary, this list is for you:

1. "The Jinx"

This 6-part documentary produced by HBO will captivate you from the start and keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end. Robert Durst was and has been accused of a number of crimes, and the creators of this documentary delve into the witnesses and evidence while continually interviewing Durst himself. Watch until the groundbreaking end -- you won't regret it.

2. "Jane Fonda In Five Acts"

Jane Fonda is a famous actress, fitness tycoon, humanitarian, activist, +and all around bad ass. This woman has lived almost all of her life in the spotlight and has experienced more than a few ups and downs. This documentary dives into her life, marriages, transformations, and controversies -- and doesn't hold anything back. Endorsed by Fonda herself, you'll absolutely want to learn more about her fascinating life and how she's managed to navigate her incredible journey.

3. "John McCain: For Whom the Bell Tolls"

Whether or not you agree with John McCain's politics, this documentary is a must-see. This documentary dives into the incredible life of John McCain -- from growing up, his time as a POW in Vietnam, and through his decades of service in the Senate. Through interviews with friends, family, colleagues and McCain himself, you get true insight into what this man has gone through and how his life experiences help shape the humanized view he brings to Congress.

4. "Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind"

Get a look inside the mind, life, career, and comedic genius of the beloved Robin Williams by watching this documentary. Williams was a comedic force and loved by all those who consumed his work and had the pleasure of working alongside him. This documentary is narrated mostly by Williams himself and dives into never-before-seen footage spread throughout his career. If you're a fan of Robin Williams or have enjoyed any of his comedy, you'll love this film.