1. Instant mac & cheese/ ramen noodles
Because who has time to cook anyways?
Because who has time to read the whole book?
The source of all knowledge.
4. No class on Fridays
Nothing better than the warm embrace of Franzia.
7. Flex Points (or Dining Dollars or whatever else you want to call them)
Because who can afford to spend actual money on food?
How else are you supposed to make it through the day?
10. Cancelled classes
The best email you could ever receive.
11. Game Days
A valid excuse for not getting any work done and drinking copious amounts of alcohol.
12. Events with free food
FREE. FOOD. Need I say more?
13. The fact that it's acceptable to wear pajamas to class
14. Random hookups
Because once you enter the real world this isn't as socially acceptable or easy to come by.
15. Bars that don't card/ aren't strict on fake ID's
Because I got really tired of getting ripped off by cabs.
17. Going home for the holidays
When else can you get a home cooked mean?
18. Having a "free" gym membership
19. Sleeping in
20. Classes that don't take attendance
21. And aren't discussion based
22. Student discount
That 20% off really makes a difference.
23. The Career Center
Who else is going to help you find a job after graduation?
24. Classes that start at noon
25. Extensions on assignments
26. The library
Where else are you supposed to get sh*t done?
27. That one attractive person in your class
Because who else are you supposed to stare at to help pass the time?
28. Curves on tests
Otherwise, there's no way I would've passed Chemistry or Calculus.
You get to work with some of the best people or travel to the coolest places and it's all relevant to you attaining your degree.
30. Your parents
For their unconditional love and support always.
31. The friends you make
The only reason you manage to make it through 4 years of ups and downs