30 "Princess Diaries" Quotes That Make It The Best Movie Of All Time

"I can't do this, I'm a girl." "What am I, a duck?"

15205
Google Images

1. "I look like a moose." "Ah, yes, but a very cute moose! Make all the boy moose go 'WAAAAH!'"

2. "Well, as always, this is as good as it's gonna get."

3. “This is a non-riot hearse.”

4. "Gupta. Mhm. Mhm. Mhm." *slams phone down* "The queen is coming."

5. "It's a wango?"

6. “A princess never chases a chicken.”

7. “911, I’d like to report an accident…they put me on hold!” “Oh, for the love of God!”

8. "Do I want to know?" "I don't think so."

9. "You know, most kids hope for a car on their sixteenth birthday, not a country!"

10. "This is Lily Moscavitz for Shut Up and Listen, thank you and goodnight."

11. "Somebody sat on me again."

12. “They’re smitten, while playing badminton. Where’s my kitten?”

13. “Strange town, San Francisco. When I purchased the pumps, they asked if I wanted them wrapped or if I was going to wear them.”

14. “It’s not appropriate for royalty to jingle.”

15. “Lilly Moscovitz, official best friend of future queen. I don’t like you.”

16. “Michael, can you please pretend you have a life for just one moment?”

17. “So we don’t shlump like this!”

18. "My expectation in life is to be invisible, and I'm good at it."

19. “Sir, you will find that the word fear is not in my vocabulary!” “Perhaps, but it’s in your eyes.”

20. “Wait for me, wait for me! Wait, wait. Not you, I don’t even know you!”

21. “Should I shoo him? Should I shoo him? Just tell me who to shoo and I’ll shoo.”

22. “I can’t do this, I’m a girl.” “What am I, a duck?”

23. “Lilly Moscovitz, best friend of Princess Mia, riiiiiiiding in the ’stang!”

24. “The Queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early.”

25. “I have never put on pantyhose before, but it sounds dangerous."

26. “I can’t talk to you right now. I’m late for a meeting with my guidance counselor.” “I’m late for a meeting with Spain and Portugal!”

27. “We are learning the art of the fan.” “Fascinating.”

28. “Lana got coned!”

29. “Amelia, you look so…young.” “Thank you. And you look so…..clean.”

30. "SHUT. UP!"