25 Things That Are Aggressively Annoying

Not every day is a ray of sunshine.

156

Its just been that kind of week: where nothing seems to go right and everything annoys the living b'jesus out of you. So I decided to voice my annoyances on the one platform that thrives on angst.

Hello internet my old friend.

Let's rant about things that annoy us, shall we?

1. Having you wet hair stick to every imaginable surface

The shower wall? Check. Your clothes? Check. Tangled up in your brush? Double check.

2. Losing every bobby pin-or hair tie

How it's possible with the mass amounts that are bought, we're not sure.

3. Waking up for your 8 a.m. only to find that it's cancelled when you get to class

Evil.

4. Not getting any of the sauces you ordered at Chick-fil-a

No Polynesian sauce? Mutiny, I tell you.

5. Poorly treated coolers

If I spent my whole spring break painting that thing, please treat it right.

6. Stale cookies—or muffins

Nothing says sad like a stale piece of dessert.

7. Shrinking clothing

Did I gain a lot of weight or is my dryer just out to get me?

8. People who are always on their phone

Please, just pretend that I'm interesting for a one minute.

9. Group projects

Let's just agree now that this will be a lot easier if I do it all myself.

10. Retainers

I already had braces. I did my time.

11. Stepping into water in socks

I'm cringing just thinking about it.

12. Meetings that could have been summed up in an email

How about we not waste anyone's time in the future?

13. Being forced to act like an adult, but still being treated like a child

Make up your mind already society.

14. Someone else eating your leftovers

Little do they know, that was all you were looking forward to that day.

15. Getting "It's a Small World" stuck in your head

Happens more than you'd think.

16. Wasting a face full of makeup

How dare you cancel our plans when I already did my makeup.

17. Dealing with youths

It's never not annoying.

18. Staining your clothes with food

And having to walk around all day like that.

19. Listening to ignorant people speak very loudly

Please educate yourself.

20. Biting into a fruit and realizing it's mushy

*cringe*

21. People stopping in front of you on the street

CAN'T YOU SEE I'M WALKING HERE?

22. Setting down your phone for one second, effectively losing it.

Must have teleported.

23. Dryers eating all your socks

Bless you if all your socks have their rightful pair.

24. Having a runny nose with no tissue

Especially during tests.

25. Reading excessively long articles

Like this one.

Have a great week!