Boys, How Do You Manage Dating Girls, When I Can't Even Friend One

All things sugar and sweet...and a dash of insanity.

240

Why do people voluntarily date females?

I mean, I understand the whole soft skin, plump lips and "Bruh, she so hot" scenarios.

But when it comes down to the simple facts, just how? I've had my fair share of female interactions. From sleep away camps, to girls only soccer teams and being separate from the boys during church activities. Every time we would leave the boys I felt the room becoming colder. As they take off their fake smiles that they used to impress one another and let their real colors show.

Girls are pretty ugly. Honestly, something pretty vicious.

Between the gossip, the backstabbing, the "I'm not going to tell you how I really feel, so let me be passive towards you" mindset, they aren't just rude but insanely confusing. Girls speak their own language and expect every other female in their species to understand what the h*ck they are talking about. Well, news flash, I grew up in the same girl world as you and I still have no idea what you are talking about.

With boys, it has always been easy.

A guy thinks you are ugly at school, he is going to tell you. He will walk straight up to you, look deep into your soul, pull your ping tail and say, "You are ugly. Nobody will ever love you." Meanwhile, the other half of the population is giving their fake I love you smiles and commented on your latest Instagram post, "Omg girl, you are so CUTE". And then turn around to her friend and be like, "Omg, did you just see what so and so posted. Yikes! Why does she photoshop herself so much." Girls are fake. From their overly tan shade of concealer to her tight fake smile. We can see the true colors that she has placed numerous concealer coats over. Nothing truly hides pure ugly.

So, boys of the world. What is your secret?

How are you able to hang out with the female species for countless hours and fall in love with them? Cause, honestly I just can't. I have a handful of true, good female friends. That are blunt and honest. Who, no offense ladies, act more like a stereotypical dude then the rest of the girls I have ever met in my life. So, how are you boys handling the girls of the world today? How do you manage their fake personalities and endless high-pitch laughter?

I've never felt like one of the girls.

The girl world was always cold and felt like I was trapped in a mind-game. And it is not like I have tried to understand females. Understand why we as a species put on our fake smiles and try to act like we love someone. Why we act like something does not bother us. And then snap and cut the person out when they don't read our passive, silence signals. Like news flash, nobody is a mind-reader. Start speaking up and saying something when things bother you.

I feel like boys must know the secret.

So, what is it , boys? What is the secret behind handling a girl? You must have some good ones, cause from the girl who can't stand being friends with females, I surely don't know how you do it.