19 Thoughts of a Disney Annual Passholder

Mickey ears, churros, and short lines make us happier than the average person.

49

“Oh man, did I forget to bring my pass?”

Growing up in Southern California has so many perks, and the biggest perk of all is being able to visit one of the most famous amusement parks in the world because it is right in our backyard. As annual pass holders, we’ve all experienced the panic of driving all the way to Disneyland and looking frantically through our wallet to find the most important necessity for the happiest place on earth.

Besides almost losing our pass, though, here are a few thoughts that cross the mind of every Disneyland annual pass holder.

1. “There’s a group that has matching t-shirts... and there about to get in line for the same ride? OH DEAR. DON’T LET THEM GET IN FRONT OF US.”

2. “Let’s go in the single rider line.”

3. “So what ride are we getting FastPasses for?”

4.“I know it’s only 2 p.m., but we should go home. We can come back next week.”

5. “What do you mean Pirates of the Caribben is closed? I HAVE to ride it for the 324th time!”

6. “I hope a cast member doesn’t scare me on Tower of Terror.”

7. “I hope the cast member doesn’t notice that we’re early for the FastPass line.”

8. “Let’s hope that Indiana Jones doesn’t break down again.”

9. “Maybe it wasn’t the best idea to ride Grizzly River Rapids 10 times in a row...”

10. “Are we near a PokeStop?”

11. “Let’s play HeadsUp while we stand in this line for two hours!”

12. "Ok but seriously, how long is this line?"

13. “Oh, It’s only 6 p.m.? Let’s go to Disneyland!”

14.“I wonder if there are any celebrities at Disney today.”

15. “I should take my senior pictures in front of the castle.”

16. “Where’s my FastPass?!”

17. “I wonder how many hidden Mickey’s are in this line.”

18. “Let’s go get a chimichanga.”

19. “Is that a churro stand? YAAAAS”

Needless to say, I’m a big Disney freak and I’ve had my fair share of castle pictures, screams on California Screamin’, and churros. Lots and lots of churros…

See you soon at the happiest place on earth!