16 Quotes to End 2016 Strong

16 Quotes to End 2016 Strong

Let's end this year with a bang.

10
16 Quotes to End 2016 Strong
http://intentionalentrepreneurs.com

1) "The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr

2) "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

3) "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

4) "The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill

5) "People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." - Rob Siltanen

6) "We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated." - Maya Angelou

7) "The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." - Franklin D.Roosevelt

8) "Quality is not an act, it is a habit." - Aristotle

9) "The secret of getting ahead is getting started." - Mark Twain

10) "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence." - Confucius

11) "There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self." - Aldous Huxley

12) "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." - Dalai Lama

13) "If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy." - Dale Carnegie

14) "If you fell down yesterday, stand up today." - H. G. Wells

15) "If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success." - John D. Rockefeller

16) "All will be well. You can ask me how but only time will tell." - Gabe Dixon