15 Valentine's Day Pick-Up Lines From Tinder

For every "Tinderella" out there.

12475
Google Images

Valentines Day can be great, or dreadful depending on who you spend it with. For some of us, it can become hilarious, especially if you have Tinder. Tinder is known for its cringeworthy messages and guys, but every once in a while there are lines that surprise you. Here are 15 Valentines Day pick-up lines from Tinder.

1. "I'm sorry I didn't get you a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day, but if you want something sweet I'm right here."

...But chocolate is way better.

2. "Want to know what's on the Valentines Day Menu? ME 'N U"

Do they have pizza? Cause I'd rather have that.

3. "Did it hurt? When you got shot by cupid's arrow."

A holiday specific take on the classic "did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Clever.

4. "Baby you’re so sweet you’d put Hershey's out of business!"

It's cause of all those Hershey's kisses.

5. "I miss my Teddy Bear. Would you sleep with me?"

You still sleep with a Teddy Bear? Kind of a turn-off.

6. "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I tell Cupid to shoot you with that arrow one more time?"

I think Cupid ran out of arrows, but thanks.

7. "The only sweet thing I want for Valentine's Day is a cutie pie like you!"

I'm not sweet, try someone else (or getting a puppy).

8. "Be mine because you're fine."

Short, sweet and to the point. Gotta love it.

9. "Did you put Snicker in your Valentines? Because you satisfy me."

Like the ads say, you're not you when you're hungry.

10. "I'll be your "alentine" for now, you'll need to give me the "V" after dinner."

Why don't you take the "L" and Leave?

11. "Do you like cats? Because I'd like you to take meowt for Valentine's Day."

I'm more of a dog person.

12. "If you were a fruit, you'd be a fine-apple."

And you'd be one seriously rotten tomato.

13. "Hey gorgeous, will you be my Tinderella?"

Sorry, it's past midnight.

14. "When I look at you, I see more stars than the cast list in that Valentine's Day movie."

But you are no Ashton Kutcher, Brad Cooper, Patrick Dempsey or Taylor Lautner.

15. "If I bought you 12 roses for Valentine's Day — 11 real and one fake. I will love you until all of them die and wilt away."

Who said Tinder is just for one night stands?