Top 15 Holiday Bops To Get Stuck In Your Head

Top 15 Holiday Bops To Get Stuck In Your Head For The Entirety of this Christmas Season

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock...

20

The holiday season is upon us, and if your family is anything like mine, the holiday music was turned on promptly after Thanksgiving dinner. Regardless of what you celebrate, holiday music has been serenading us from mall speakers and radio stations for the past month, and there's always those few songs that make your ears perk up. Here's a list of the 10 best songs of the holiday season.

15. This Christmas – Donny Hathaway

This Christmas

14. Frosty The Snowman – Gene Autry

13. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon

Happy Xmas

12. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams

11. Baby It's Cold Outside – Dean Martin

Baby It's Cold Outside

10. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Frank Sinatra

9. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – The Jackson 5 (I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus)

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

8. Feliz Navidad – Kacey Musgraves

7. You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch – Thurl Ravenscroft

You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch

6. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Michael Bublé

5. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee

Photo by Evelyn on Unsplash

4. Last Christmas – Wham!

3. Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms

media.giphy.com

2. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Darlene Love

1. All I Want for Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Mariah Carey is #1 because she's a queen.

So next time it snows, cuddle up in an Ithaca College sweatshirt blanket, grab your mug of steaming hot chocolate (preferably with marshmallows) and turn up the Holiday Jams.