Pugs are the best. They get a bit of a bad rep because their eyes bug out, and they have trouble breathing, but that honestly just adds to their cuteness. I have a 16 year old pug, and while he may spend most of his days asleep, he is still kicking and looks flawless while doing so. I understand that some people may not be entirely about the pug life, but I am here to prove that the pug life is the best life.
1. Their endearingly, and scarily, long tongues
2. They look adorable no matter the shade of their fur
3. Their bug eyes are extremely entrancing
4. Their curly tails make cute designs in the sky
5. They are terribly photogenic
6. They mate well with other dogs and produce adorable pups
7. Even when they're old and gray, they are still cute and cuddly
8. They know how to dress it up
9. And dress it down
10. They're accepted cute in all shapes and sizes
11. Overall, the puppies are actually earthbound angels
12. Pugs have their moments of understanding the finer things in life
13. Last, but not least, this breed sure does know how to have fun
If I have not convinced you that this breed of dogs is the one for you, I don't think you will ever be transformed spiritually the way that I have. While that is disappointing, a valiant effort was made, so you can't say I didn't try. Maybe one day you will see the true love affair that is awaiting you.