Getting Ready For Winter Break As Told By Buddy The Elf

Elf is a classic, and it depicts everything we go through as we impatiently wait for winter break.

22

There is nothing better than the Christmas season. The only issue as a college student is that you need to get through weeks of studying and finals before you can successfully go on winter break. Here is the entire process of preparing oneself for winter break as told by Buddy the Elf.

1. Realizing winter break is less than a month away

You begin to plan all of the things you're going to do to celebrate Christmas festivities

2. Listening to and singing Christmas music because it's finally playing on the radio

3. Beginning to think of all of the decorations you finally get to put up in your dorm

4. Putting up all of the decorations in your dorm

5. Realizing you need to complete projects, papers, and study for exams before this can all begin to happen

6. Nervously eating as you think of everything you have to do

7. Forcing yourself to go to the library

8. Studying and realizing you need to teach yourself the majority of what's on your exam

9. Listening to your professors say you are all prepared at the final review session

10. Finally finishing your last exam

11. Running into people as you are preparing to leave campus

12. Getting off campus and going to your winter break destination