11 Times You Wanted To Quit Watching Grey's Anatomy

*Uncontrollably Sobs*

17
Screen Rant

Grey's Anatomy has been around for as long as I can remember. While I didn't jump on the train when it first came out... I was only eight... I am definitely a believer now. I've watched countless seasons full of fun memories, laughter, and my fair share of tears. Season by season, there have been several times where I swore to myself that I would never watch it again... but here I am. Let's face it, Shonda loves to rip our hearts out and kill off our favorite characters.

1. When Addison Showed Up

She was the devil....but eventually you grew to like her once she backed off.

2. When Mark Died

Rest in Peace McSteamy... you will forever be missed.

3. When Lexie Died

Not being able to stop sobbing when Mark told Lexie about their future together, moments before her tragic death.

4. Okay The Whole Plane Crash Episode

This whole episode took years off my life I was so stressed out.

5. When Meredith and Christina Danced It Out For The Last Time

You never knew how much you would miss Christina until she was actually gone...

6. When Denny Died

After watching all of the episodes of Grey's Anatomy that have been release, Denny is still one of the nicest characters there ever was. This episode was brutal.

7. The Hospital Shooting Episode

Next to the plane crash, this was one of the most stressful episodes to watch.

8. When Meredith Stuck Her Hand In Body With A Bomb Inside

I can remember being shocked, and mad at Meredith all at the same time. Who sticks their hand in a body with a bomb inside?!

9. When O'Malley Died

The phrase 007 will never be the same to me

10. When April and Jackson Got A Divorce

The only thing holding me together after all the deaths was how cute and hopeful April and Jackson's relationship was.... and then Shonda divorced them.

11. When Derek Died

Undeniably the worst episode of Grey's Anatomy. I questioned for a long time if I would ever recover from this.