11 Things We Need To Bring Back From The '90s

What better than bringing back a small taste of our childhood?

876

With "Fuller House" making its long awaited debut this past week, I think it got all of us millennials in our feels about our childhood. I know it brought me back to my childhood and had me reminiscing on all things '90s. Here a few things that I miss even more now, and I'm sure you might feel the same way.

1. Dunkaroos

These snacks were one of the best things of my entire childhood. The snack every child wanted in their lunch box. The icing was also the best part, am I right?

2. Hit Clips

The o.g. iPod, my friends. These things might have only played about 30 seconds of your favorite songs, but we carried them everywhere.

3. Tamagotchis

Before we were allowed to have pets, we had Tamagotchis. Our own little pocket pets, that always ended up dying.

4. Gel Pens

These pens made school and homework actually fun. I mean who didn't have a couple of these in their backpack?

5. All Things Lisa Frank

Lisa made the best coloring books, stickers, folders and backpacks. Every girl had to have them and was probably decked out in straight Lisa Frank at school.

6. AOL Instant Messenger

When we were in elementary school, we weren't allowed to have cell phones. So every day, when you got home from school you sat down at the computer and stayed on talking to your friends for hours. This was the o.g. Snapchat.

7. Myspace

I don't know about y'all, but I miss the days of being an HTML code pro, embedding music, changing my background and picking my top friends. I like Facebook, don't get me wrong, but Myspace was the real deal.

8. Furbies

While these things were quite possibly the most annoying things on the Earth, they were cute, and since we couldn't have our own pets these had to do.

9. Bop Its

These contraptions could capture your attention for hours or cause the biggest sibling fights in your household, but boy were they entertaining.

10. Lip Smackers

Every girl loved to collect them and loved to wear them. What happened to the days of an abundance of flavored ChapSticks?

11. Wonder Balls

Every time you went to the grocery store, you had to grab one. These were the perfect mid-day or after school snack. A mixture of chocolate and sourness -- how could you go wrong?