11 Gifs That Perfectly Describe Finals Week

Beat The Hell Out Of Finals Week

87
Wokandapix

The worst possible time for college students is here: finals week. The time that makes or breaks us, the time that shows our strengths and weaknesses. We've had four months of finals-free glory and plenty of time to prepare, but that never seemed to happen. Everyone dreads finals week, and we all know how it goes: cups of coffee, sleepless nights, cramming for that one final that will make or break your GPA, and trying to find that perfect spot in the library. If you're holed up somewhere in a library or study room, running on zero hours of sleep and on your tenth cup of coffee, take a study break and enjoy these 11 gifs that describe your finals week.

1. Realizing there's two weeks before finals and it's time to get your life together.

Time to pull out those notes from January and pretend to remember the lectures!

2. Then procrastination hits, and you find yourself binge watching Netflix.

Oh procrastination, the silent killer of all college students.

3. You finally sit down to study.

Time to study like you've never studied before.

4. When all that studying wears you out there's only one solution... sleep.

Sleep? I've never experienced that feeling.

5. The only thing keeping you going is lots of coffee.

Because you stayed up till 4 A.M and need that caffeine boost.

6. Your brain is overloaded with info, and your confidence level is not the best.

Confidence was at a 10; now it's at a 4.

7. When you finally sit down to take the test, and panic sets in.

At this point the only thing you know is your name and probably the date... maybe not even that.

8. You try to remember what you studied.

When in doubt, choose C for all the answers.

9. Realizing you should have studied more.

All those emotions start to come back, and you realize you should have gone to office hours.

10. All that info rushes back in, and you realize you got this.

Show that test who's the boss.

11. After all that stress, you see your final grade and realize how badass you are.

When you think you failed, but you really didn't because you had this all along.

Good luck with finals, and don't stress too hard.