11 Snapchats You Would See if DJ Khaled was President

Khaled for Pres 2016

33
Blash Seriously Everything

When looking at the candidates for the 2016 Presidential election, I would like you to ask yourself what makes these people qualified to serve our country as the Commander in Chief. What qualities do they possess that should lead anyone to believe they have the capability of performing crucial presidential duties? Looking at the candidates, we can see media plays a huge part in the success of their campaigns.

Well the American people have spoken, and apparently it doesn't actually matter what the candidate's ideas are... It is all about how he/she communicates them. The president needs to be prominent on social media. By this logic I digress and come to the only conclusion possible, DJ Khaled is the most qualified man for this job. With his snapchat fame continuing to rise, he stands out above the rest with his trendsetting iconography as well as his motivation slogans.

1. "They never said winning was easy. Some people can't handle being president. Some people can't handle success, but I can."

2. "Always use Dove soap. I promise. Coco butter is key. Major key

3."White House Snapchat filter. Bless up"

4. "Elliptical talk. Major key. Policy talk coming soon. And another one."

5. DJ Khaled on foreign policy

But what about..?

6. White house plants have never been so hydrated. Lion order

7. Tour bus vibes

8. Post State of the Union Address- "Ciroc celebrate success right. Bless up"

9. "Breakfast. In the White House. Chef Dee what do you have for us today Chef Dee. Some egg whites. Presidential egg whites. They don't want you to eat. So we gonna eat"

10: "Ben. Ben. Ben. Ben. Ben. Ben. Ben.... How's America's business?

"Boomin"- Ben

11. Major key alert: Don't launch the nukes. Another one.

Shoutout to Bill for this idea collaboration in Political Science 201

Khaled for president 2016. Bless up.