10 Snacks You Will Always Need In Your Dorm Room

These snacks are essential to have around.

300
pexels.com

Food. It's one of, if not the most, important thing in a college students' life. Ranging from the cheap to the expensive, snacks are what manage to keep a stressed student sane. Whether you need something to munch on because you're avoiding responsibility by watching Netflix or stress eating during studying, these snacks are essential to have around.

1. Popcorn

Salty, buttery, great for movies or throwing at your study partner in order to procrastinate.

2. Chips

Another salty necessity that pairs great with wallowing in Saturday afternoon Netflix.

3. String Cheese

Cheese. Always a good idea.

4. Fruit Snacks

Fruity and poppable and the snack you can't let go of from your childhood.

5. Cheeze Its/Goldfish

Cheesy, salty. Great for munching on when your stress is overwhelming.

6. Veggie Straws

Might look a little weird, but worth buying because they're that good.

7. Pre-made mug cake

My newest fascination and obsession. Cake in three minutes? Do I need to say more?

8. Little Debbies

If you're just not feeling like dirtying a mug for cake, Little Debbies will do just as well to satisfy a sweet tooth.

9. Granola Bars

If you don't have time for a meal, then these bad boys are the way to go.

10. Ice cream

You just need it. I can't really say anything else. *insert shrugging emoji*