10 Signs It's February And You've Officially Had It With Winter

If you see one more snowflake you may not survive it.

62
BuzzFeed

It's February, which means winter is halfway through. Somehow though, even though it's the shortest month of the year, February is always bitterly cold and feels like the longest month ever. I am officially sick of winter. I can't handle being cold and pale anymore. Plus, I'm too broke to buy aone-way a plane ticket to Florida, so I'm stuck here, in Michigan, freezing my face off 24/7. Here are 10 signs it's February and you've officially had it with winter.

1. When you wake up in the morning and you see it snowed more.

Michael Scott perfectly sums up what winter feels like. I scream "No God NO" on a daily basis at this point.

2. When your 10-minute walk to class turns into 20 minutes because everything on campus has gone to s***.

It really makes going to class an inconvenience. You have to put on like 15 layers just to walk a few blocks (refer to number 9).

3. When you have no motivation to work out because you'll have to go outside.

Your summer body ends up getting put on hold when it should be the time to focus on it.

4. When you're sitting next to someone in class and they start sneezing in the prime of flu season.

I seriously can't stand when people cough or sneeze near me, so flu season is the bane of my existence.

5. When you need to drive but it's like everyone else forgot how to drive in the snow.

Obama's face perfectly depicts how I stare at grandpa grunt going 25 on the highway.

6. When it's been snowing for nine days straight and there's no end in sight.

I mean it has to stop sometime right? Right?!

7. You start to feel like you won't ever see the sun again.

It's been grey for two months now. Everyone is sick. It's the worst.

8. When you wake up and have to get out of bed.

The second your feet hit the floor it's immediately -100 degrees and you are freezing immediately.

9. When you have to put on 376 layers of clothes.

Staying warm in the winter is probably the most impossible thing ever.

10. When you can't take one more second of winter.

You feel like your life is over and you can't go on. All hope is lost.