10 Date Places in Raleigh NC

10 Date Places in Raleigh NC

*hint hint*

30
visitraleigh

With there being a somewhat romantic holiday right around the corner, I know everyone is going to be looking for some date destinations. Raleigh, North Carolina has a plethora of night life and activities to take advantage of. Here are my favorite date spots, a collection of activities and meals that you can both romantically and platonically.

Oakwood Cafe

The menu at this quaint little dive consists of Argentinian and Cuban food. Their salted plantains and the tres leches cake is to die for. A hidden gem in downtown Raleigh for sure.

NC Museum of Art

There is a little park outside and the inside is full of modern, antique, and original art. Plus there's free admission coif you're trying to impress your date or your friends on a budget this is a for sure thing!

Lafayette Village

This cute little shopping center has countless dining options, beer, wine, and an atmosphere to boot! The streets are lined with cobblestones and the buildings are quaint with little awnings. It is a little slice of a European village right here in Raleigh.

First Friday (Pretty much all of downtown)

The first Friday of every month, there are art shows and food trucks all through downtown. This is a great date night idea if you're looking for an eclectic night out.

Warehouse District

Home to brick establishments, such as CAM, the Warehouse district has so many innovative and cute places to wander in and out of. A lazy day date idea for sure.

Morgan Street Food Hall

I am a sucker for a food hall and luckily for me, Raleigh is full of them! Morgan Street food hall has everything from crepes to sushi to burritos to Indian to ice cream. Anything and everything you could possibly want is under one roof.

Cameron Village

Shopping date? I think yes. There are so many little boutiques and consignment stores and literally everything in this place. Carolina Cafe is a must try.

Jubala Coffee on Hillsborough Street

Bubble waffles and lattes galore. I love studying here with my friends so why not set a study date here??

Concert at Red Hat

A variety of different artists play here so there's got to be something for everyone.

Two Rooster Ice Cream

One of my favorite places in all of Raleigh, they have a few year round flavors but most of them rotate seasonally. It truly is some exquisite ice cream (and they get a few extra points from me for being owned by an NC State alum).