The 10 Best Holiday Films

The 10 Best Holiday Films

The list could go on forever, but here are my top 10.

48
The 10 Best Holiday Films
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/12/13/636487835634565790-305400785_love%20actually.jpeg

The holidays are the best of times, and the worst of times. Every channel is constantly playing the greatest holiday movies, so you never have a shortage. Here are 10 of my favorite holiday movies:

1. "Love Actually"

This is my go-to, all-time favorite holiday flick. It never fails to make me laugh and cry, and laugh some more.

2. "Elf"

A classic. It's a tradition in my household, and I watch this movie like 15 times in 20 days.

3. "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (Jim Carrey version)

Jim Carrey is hilarious in this movie and has been one of my favorites since I was a kid.

4. "The Holiday"

My mom and I love this one; it's so cute and such a sweet story. Also, Cameron Diaz is all of us when we are stressed during the holidays.

5. "A Christmas Story"

This is also a movie tradition in my family. One year, my sisters even re-created the scene where Ralphie and Randy stuffed their faces in food, snorted like pigs, and screamed "Momma's little piggies."

6. "Christmas Vacation"

The Griswold's are all of us. Classic.

7. "Home Alone" (1 and 2)

Are you even human if you don't watch these on repeat throughout the holidays??

8. "The Polar Express"

This is just some of the best advice. Such a beautiful movie.

9. "Miracle on 34th Street"

This is one of the first Christmas movies I remember watching. It's always been a favorite for my family.

10. "It's a Wonderful Life"

I watch this every year with my mom - another timeless movie that makes me feel like it's officially the holidays.