5 Pieces Of World News That Doesn't Involve President Trump

There's much more out there.

196
cartorical.com

It's no surprise that when you turn on the TV, inevitably, President Trump will appear in some report, lie, or immature response. His ineptness, irresponsibility, and immaturity often overshadows other important global events, therefore, despite it being hard, this article focuses on all news events that doesn't directly involve Trump.

1. A NASA Satellite Has Captured A Mile-Long Iceberg Breaking Away From an Antarctic Glacier.

This event proves how vulnerable the arctic ice is, as a result of warming temperatures. With more and more icebergs breaking off, wildlife and marine life are equally affected. Ultimately, sea ice is at an all time low. But I guess that only qualifies as a concern if you believe in climate change.

2. Disability Workers are Breaking the Glass Ceiling in Businesses

Approximately 1.2 billion people, across the world, live their life with a disability. However, they have slowly been rising and starting businesses for themselves, despite the obstacles.

3. Scientists Discovered A Drowned Continent

The landmass is 94% underwater with the remaining 6% being New Zealand and New Caledonia. Scientists named the continent "Zelandia".

4. Salmonella Bug May Help To Fight Cancer

Scientists have found that salmonella can be injected into tumours to flag cancer to the immune system so that it can be quickly cleared from the body. The stain used, which is a less potent, inserts itself into the cancer cells, showing the body how they should be attacked.

5. India's Historic Space Launch

On February 15th, India launched 104 nano satellites into orbit, on one single rocket. This surpassed Russia's 2014 launch of 37 satellites in one launch. Of the 104 satellites, three were Indian-owned, 96 were from US companies, and the rest belonged to companies in Israel, Kazakhstan, the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates