A Tribute To The Brave

A Tribute To The Brave

This great nation is made possible by the grace of God and those who risk their lives to protect it.

21
A Tribute To The Brave

This is a tribute to the brave, and by brave I mean our servicemen and women. America is the greatest country in the world. One that offers life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I am blessed beyond belief to have the privilege of being born, raised, and breed an American. No matter what your political views are for this upcoming presidential election, being thankful to those who protect our freedom is one thing that we should all be united on. The brave men and women who fight for our country are the ones who protect our freedom of speech to even have those powerful opinions about our government. For all these things, we must thank the men and women who make them possible.

This land is home to millions of people who who enjoy freedom and the opportunity to seek the American dream. People come from all over the world to live in this great country for a shot at it. There are so many things that make this country great, the list can go on and on. It is easy to be distracted with all of its luxuries and freedom, that is why it easy to forget how we are capable to have all the opportunities that we do.

Memorial Day is a reminder of something that does not take place enough and possibly may never be. It is a day to reflect, honor, praise, and say thanks to all the soldiers who are fighting, have fought and passed away to protect the freedom of the United States.

For some families, everyday is Memorial Day and a reminder of their loved one that risked their life for the United State and to protect our freedom.

And for others, it is a special day that forces us to stop what we are doing and to think about and honor those who have served in the military to protect us.

We are the land of the free, because of the brave. This great nation is made possible by the grace of God and those who risk their lives to protect it.

Thank you to those serving, who have served, and gave their life for this great country to protect our freedom.

God Bless the Brave.