Things To Keep In Mind Before November 8th

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

11
Google Images

Election season is upon us! We're coming down to the end, folks. Time to exercise your civic duty and change the world. As your neighborhood liberal, I have a few tips on what you should be doing before Election Day (Tuesday, November 8th, 2016). They are as follows:

1) Educate yourself on the candidates!

2) VOTE!

3) Determine the qualities of a good leader!

4) VOTE!

5) Determine what causes are most important to you!

6) VOTE!

7) Determine who you think would best represent our country and what we stand for!

8) VOTE!

9) Spark some conversation about the election and see other perspectives!

10) VOTE!

11) Understand that your voice, and vote, matters!

12) VOTE!

13) Select a candidate who best represents your important causes, society, and the United States of America.

14) PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE!

This is a crucial election where EVERY VOTE MATTERS! Do you want to see change done in our country? Do you want to see someone advocate for your best, and the country's, interest? Do you live in the United States of America? Do you understand the struggles that some Americans had to go through just so that they couldvote? Be grateful to be a citizen of this great nation. Be grateful to have a voice. Be grateful to have the right to vote. Go exercise that right!

In case you haven't registered yet: https://vote.gov/?1