The One Good Thing About Trump's Campaign Lasting So Long

It isn't that it is still going

18
NBC News

Donald Trump has gone on to surprise many with his sensational campaign for president. As shown by Bloomberg's video below, many suspected Trump to fall out early on in the presidential race. Yet, he has somehow remained standing despite endless controversial comments and his inability properly form any sort of realistic policy.

To the demise of many high-profile Republicans, he has gone on to win the Republican nomination for president. And he will continue to campaign for his place in the White House until November 8th, 2016 when the next president will be elected.

Though, despite these unfortunate circumstances for the Republican Party and the American voters, there is one good thing that has come with "The Donald" getting so far in the race.

And that is the SNL skits that have been made based on the presidential debates.

Alec Baldwin has been nailing the Trump impersonations lately with the latest three skits from SNL based on the presidential debates. If you haven't watched any of them yet, I highly recommend checking out the videos below.

How about that? A little comedy makes all the difference.