The 20 Best Quotes From Frank Underwood To Prepare Us For The New Season

"Of all the things I hold in high regard, rules are not one of them."

1076
independent.co.uk

March 4. It's almost here. The day that Frank Underwood reenters our lives. And if you're a "House of Cards" fanatic like I am, this means that you most likely will not leave your room for a few days because you will be watching the majority of the season (Thanks, Netflix) in one sitting. To remind us all of some of our favorite "HoC" moments, here are the best 20 quotes from the most entertaining and ruthless politician on television.

1. "Even Achilles was never as strong as his heel."

2. "The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

3. "If we never did anything we shouldn't do, we'd never feel good about doing the things we should."

4. "Pay attention to the fine print. It's far more important than the selling price."

5. "Power is my food. Combat is my sleep. Blood is my oxygen. Politics is my blood. Sleep is my enemy. My enemies are my food."

6. "There's no better way to over power a trickle of doubt than with the flood of naked truth."

7. "There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted."

8. "When the money's coming your way, you don't ask questions."

9. "After all, we are nothing more or less than what we choose to reveal."

10. "Generosity is its own form of power."

11. "I've always loathed the necessity of sleep. Like death, it puts even the most powerful men on their backs."

12. "Democracy is so overrated."

13. "Shake with your right hand, but hold a rock with your left."

14. "If you don't like how the table is set, turn over the table."

15. "Friends make the worst enemies."

16. "A great man once said, everything is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power."

17. "Power is a lot like real estate. It's all about location, location, location. The closer you are to the source, the higher your property value."

19. "Imagination is its own form of courage."

And lastly:

20. "Even though I am an adult man, I enjoy video games."

Let the butchery begin.