This is an article full of the facts that the slanderous film won't show you.
This recently published "documentary" is trying to ruin the legacy of the late entertainer, Michael Jackson. However, time and time again the film has been called out for its lack of factual material.
I am going to be upfront and honest, I have been a Michael Jackson fan for as long as I can remember and will always love his work. However, I have also taken the time to educate myself on all of these issues and personally read court documents and other important information. So I am well informed and ready to defend the greatest entertainer of all time.
1. Wade Robson and James Safechuck have both previously swore under oath that Michael Jackson was NEVER inappropriate with them.
Back in 2005, when the Michael Jackson trials were all the media could talk about, Robson and Safechuck swore under oath and testified to defend Michael in the charges brought on by Evan Chandler. Years later, evidence surfaced that these abuse claims were made to extort Jackson for everything that he was. Jordan Chandler, the son of Evan, eventually came forward and said that his father had forced him to go with the allegations.
Aside from that, Wade and James both testified in court that Michael Jackson was and is an innocent man.
2. Robson stood by Jackson before and after his death right up until he was rejected as the lead choreographer for the Las Vegas show, "Michael Jackson One".
Going along with the last point, Robson was very involved with the Jackson family and the business they were in. Wade is a known dancer and choreographer who studied with Jackson for a little while. He also dated Michael's niece, Brandi, for 7 years. Up until he was denied a job with the Michael Jackson Estate, he was an excellent defender of the Jackson name. In 2011, he was turned away as a choreographer for the Michael Jackson ONE show in Las Vegas performed by Cirque Du Soleil. After this rejection, he suddenly had a breakdown that dug up old memories of "abuse". Did I also mention that he owed the Estate money? Hmm...
3. In 2013 & 2014, the two accusers hired the same lawyer and filed a multi-million dollar civil lawsuit against the Michael Jackson Estate that were thrown out of court in 2017.
Robson and Safechuck claimed to have stumbled upon their suppressed memories of abuse from Jackson and took their claims to court to prosecute a man who at the time had already been dead for 4 years. The two hired the same lawyer to sue the Michael Jackson Estate and was thrown out of court because their case lacked legitimacy. The judge stated, "no rational fact-finder could possibly believe Robson's sworn statement". They now owe the MJ Estate over $100,000 in legal fees.
4. Robson has referred to himself as the "Master of Deception" in his 2016 court deposition.
Both accusers have claimed to be masterful storytellers and have obviously switched their stories up as time progresses. As fans and supporters of Michael Jackson bring up facts and logical reasoning to counter the "documentary", Dan Reed (the director) has cut multiple sections of the film out in order to fit the "new" story they are spinning. Robson, Safechuck, and their families have not been able to stick to a single story with no contradictions or lies.
5. Dan Reed; the director of the film, has and will not make any attempt to interview anyone that could give an opposing view to this one-sided "documentary".
When writing editorial I am told that you must provide a counter-argument to defend your own and this supposedly being a documentary is almost like a video version of an editorial. There is not one Jackson family member interviewed for this project and Dan Reed refuses to talk to them. Therefore, leaving the public with a falsely made, one-sided "documentary". None of the claims in the film are able to be backed up by solid evidence and are only claims made by the accusers. The film violates ALL standards for responsible journalism.
6. Due to the fact that there are no laws protecting the deceased from slander, any claim can be made without Jackson and he is unable to defend himself.
Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009. He has been dead for almost 10 years. A whole decade. There are currently no laws protecting the deceased from unnecessary slander. Jackson is unable to defend or speak for himself in this whole ordeal. This is an unfair attack and ugly plead for money.
7. Michael Jackson was investigated by the FBI for 10+ years, there was a 70-man police raid on his Neverland home, and he went through a long trial where in the end he was proven innocent on all charges.
During the majority of this investigation, Jackson was unaware that he was being looked into. Therefore, he couldn't hide. Police raided his home and violated his privacy immensely. He allowed them to look through so he could prove his innocence. His home was wired for quite some time in order to look into his business and they found NOTHING.
NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING!
He went through the entire trial process and was proven INNOCENT on all charges.
Michael Jackson was and is the greatest entertainer of all time and should be respected as such. The dirty greed that people have for money is no excuse to tear a man's hard work and legacy to shreds. Michael Jackson is innocent.