11. Wrapped In Red by Kelly Clarkson
Now that spooky season has officially ended and Halloween has passed, it is time to start looking forward to Christmas. I am the type of person that believes November 1 at 12:01 a.m. is the starting point for the joyous holiday season. Thanksgiving is fun and all, but Christmas music just really gets me in the mood.
Here is a compilation of holiday songs that are at the top of my Christmas playlist. It is never too soon to start adding them to your playlist or to create a new one. Some of these are songs you may not even know or have a different version. Get ready for the wild season that will be upon us before we know it. Stay ahead of the game by jamming out to some of these classic bops!
1. Underneath the Tree by Kelly ClarksonGiphy
2. Mistletoe by Justin BieberGiphy
3. All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah CareyGiphy
4. Let It Go by Idina MenzelGiphy
5. Silver Bells by Colbie CaillatGiphy
6. 4 Carats by Kelly ClarksonGiphy
7. O Holy Night by Angie MillerGiphy
8. Last Christmas by Glee CastGiphy
9. Jingle Bells by Katherine McPheeGiphy
10. Christmas In The Sand by Colbie CaillatGiphy
11. Wrapped in Red by Kelly ClarksonGiphy
12. Feliz Navidad by Jose FelicianoGiphy
13. What Child is This? by Kristin ChenowethGiphy
14. Santa Baby by Kellie PicklerGiphy
15. Where Are You Christmas by Faith HillGiphy
16. Fa La La by Justin BieberGiphy
17. Jingle Bell Rock by Glee CastGiphy
18. Carol of the Bells by Emmy RossumGiphy
19. Mary Did You Know? by PentatonixGiphy
20. Christmas Canon by Trans-Siberian OrchestraGiphy
21. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael BubleGiphy
22. Drummer Boy by Justin BieberGiphy
23. Santa Tell Me by Ariana GrandeGiphy
24. The Christmas Sing-Along by PentatonixGiphy
25. Christmas Eve/Sarajevo by Trans-Siberian OrchestraGiphy
26. My Only Wish (This Year) by Britney SpearsGiphy
27. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by Bowling For SoupGiphy
28. We Need A Little Christmas by Glee CastGiphy
29. Blue Christmas by Michael BubleGiphy
30. Little Drummer Boy by for King & CountryGiphy
31. Do They Know It's Christmas? by Glee CastGiphy
32. Believe by Josh GrobanGiphy
33. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by PentatonixGiphy
34. Seeing Is Believing by Alan SilvestriGiphy
35. Do You Hear What I Hear by Carrie UnderwoodGiphy
Christmas is fast approaching and will be here before you know it. Now is the best time to start getting into that holiday spirit. Tell your friends it is never too early to listen to Christmas music. Share these songs with them and see what they think. Most of these are covers by different artists that I listen to, but you should also branch out and try some new ones on your own as well. You never know what may be the next bop at the top of your playlists.
If you make a playlist that you are particularly proud of, share it with your friends so they can enjoy the songs as well. Nothing is better than sharing the holiday spirit with one another. If you could not tell, Christmas is my favorite holiday by far. I just love this time of the year mostly because of all the good bops.
Happy listening! Also, happy holidays!