5 Shades Of Blonde: Back-To-School Hair Colors For Blondies
Hair Skin Nails

Ash? Golden? Buttery? It's not just as simple as blonde.

129

Whether you're a natural blonde or a brownie trying to fit into the crowd, there are different shades and styles of blonde that you can choose from. Everyone wants a nice fresh look going back to school, and these shades of blonde will get you there with ease.

If you want to spruce up your look with highlights or dye before going back to school this fall, there are many options that will allow you to explore a new style for those luscious locks. As we all know blondes do it better...

Blondies unite!

1. Platinum

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bigmikeyeah/5449457552

So light it's almost white, platinum blondes always draw attention to their hair. Without looking bleached and trashy, your hair will still look bright and healthy. If you want to be a Marilyn, this is DEFINITELY the look for you.

2. Dirty Blonde

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ashleyharrigan/5130688824/in/photolist-75KVpd-8Hpkrf-8Po839-5pfutL-9iwtph-nRtpDW-72XHmy-bDwZ4w-26ay5fA-aoSHBF-odDwy9-53x7Ph-XK5V7N-9BmmJR-aoSGzi-7TJYvv-a5kbeY-XJyDxv-5R2L6u-5zQXQ8-4yTUDH-dV6uEy-72r6R7-aeWWTH-5VvaFW-Y4k9qN-Wz5tbs-XYU44G-XXnRuq-aVAWYR-5UKi2X-6HbLRS-6xyvib-7kkjT4-6xyvn3-iYCmC-7kpcAC-6jRUB5-CcFwe-6jMJVe-NeXLU-8r4XV-7kpcyU

Some are not as light as others, but that's okay! You're still in the crowd! Dirty Blondes often get mistaken for brunettes sometimes, but personally, I think it's one of the most beautiful shades of hair. Que Hannah Montana..."You get the best of both worlds."

3. Strawberry Blonde

https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-wearing-white-long-sleeved-shirt-973401/

Red Head? No way. Strawberry blondes are dark and light in all the right places. Basically, think blonde hair with natural red highlights and undertone. It's a great option if you don't just want pure blonde.

4. Golden Blonde

https://www.pexels.com/photo/sunset-sunny-sun-women-54566/

Blake Lively where are you? That perfect ray of sunshine coming from some people's head is a special color that's also hard to mimic if you don't have it naturally, but it's doable. The golden locks are something that every blonde wants to strive for at some point.

5. Honey Blonde

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Samantha_Jade_2014.jpg

Finally, something a little different, honey blondes have that two-toned style with some roots showing that make you say wow. It's a soft touch with a tint of color that reminds you of...yes...honey.

No matter your hair choices, short, long, or half shaved, everyone, can be a blondie if they want. Sorry brunettes, blonde is back in style so join the bandwagon while you can.

Personal Photo-Tatumn Vaught