Stop Trump 2K15

Stop Trump 2K15

Stop treating Donald Trump like a viable Presidential candidate

10
Stop Trump 2K15
Cracked

I’m not afraid to admit that I’m about as liberal as it gets. My vote for the democratic nomination is firmly in favor of Bernie Sanders, even if I would really like to see Green Party Candidate Jill Stein be sworn into the White House. I grew up in a very small, very conservative town, so I’ve seen a lot of people posting about Donald Trump.

Now, anyone with half a brain can understand why we wouldn’t exactly want a man who was once personally in debt for One Million Dollars, but once you attach a celebrity face to that number, people want to vote him for president. That’s the scary thing about Donald Trump—he has the most name recognition out of any single candidate, and there’s a Bush running.

Name recognition plays a huge part in electing a political candidate, because while many people will do the necessary research and pick the candidate that is best for their views, there are a lot of people who will walk into the voting booth in November and won’t have a clue who they should vote for.

That's why unless there’s a miracle and the American public wakes up and realizes that we shouldn’t have the man who feels so entitled that he said, “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected,” he might actually snag the Republican nomination.

Trump has also commented that if his daughter Ivanka weren’t his daughter, then maybe they would be dating. Can you spell m-a-j-o-r—c-r-e-e-p, because I sure can.

Trump also believes that Global Warming is a hoax, and that we shouldn’t vaccinate our children. If he were president, his views on those subjects could literally end the world in melted ice caps full of smallpox. I wish that I were being dramatic, or that I were making a mountain out of a molehill, but voting in Trump as president would be just as bad for veterans as it would be for women and poor people.

Can we just appreciate that Trump said that, “[John McCain is] a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” CAN WE JUST?? This guy is not only offensive to the more liberal of our country, but is openly insulting veterans—which is usually something everyone tends to avoid.

There was also that cute little incident which wasn’t that cute when Trump called the entire country of Mexico rapists, and what he has repeatedly said about immigration reform: “I would build a wall like nobody can build a wall… Nobody can build a fence like me.” That’s really funny coming from Whitey McWhiterson, who comes from a family of immigrants.

Can we just please stop taking Trump seriously as a presidential candidate? He’s crass, rude, and he's even such a doofus that FOX NEWS is angry at him. HE doesn’t have viable plans for America, and so we should stop giving him the time of day.