Stop Snap Chatting, Posting Stories and Driving.

No one's life is more valuable than your snap story, your Instagram story, etc. The fact that you think anyone will think the video of music and it showing you are clearly in the driver's seat is cool, you will find no one. How many times has someone replied to this story? Probably close to 0. Why not take a cool picture of your destination OUT OF THE CAR. Choose to be present when you are driving instead of snapchatting, texting, or whatever else you manage to do.

YOU ARE NOT COOL. You are endangering the lives of every single person around you. Let alone if there are other people in the car with you.

YOU ARE NOT COOL. No one cares about the road signs you are passing, or what song you are listening to. It's not cool to be posting these videos because frankly, no one cares!

YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL. Honestly anytime I see someone's story or they snapchat me directly while driving I get so mad. I wait until I can clearly see they are safe and are out of their car before I message them and say that they should not be engaging on their phone while driving.

YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN A SNAPCHAT. Honestly, I would much rather you never post anything, never snapchat and be alive then have what you think is a cool story. You are worth more than some 10-second video with a sign or blurred trees. You are worth more than that.

CHOOSE TO BE PRESENT. You cannot multitask. How many times have you looked up from your stupid phone and were inches away from hitting someone? Probably not enough because you continue to engage in this unsafe behavior. You are not cool snpachatting and driving.

CHOOSE TO DRIVE SAFELY AND SNAPCHAT LATER.