Brave Your Spring Allergies And Take A Break Outside
Nature Animals

It's allergy season, but braving the outdoors is definitely worth it this spring.

67
Sarah Cucco

It's spring, which means seasonal allergies are in full swing. While going outside is a for sure recipe for disaster, it may be worth it, especially in the midst of finals and exams. This time of year it can be easy to get trapped inside. After all, you have probably been hibernating all winter, and it is pretty easy to continue to lie under the covers and binge your favorite show. However, here are some things to consider before doing so.

Going outside and exercising, socializing, or just studying in nature decreases stress and increases brain function. To take advantage of this on a nice day, don't just study inside, but get a group of friends together, bring some snacks, and go study in your backyard, in a garden, or in a park!

If you have a dog, take them on an extra long walk in perfect 70-degree weather. Visit your local forest path with a friend you have not seen in a while and catch up. Fall in love with spring again because there is so much to appreciate about the season of rebirth: blossoming flowers, green grass, a perfectly blue sky, and the chance to start anew.

Moreover, spring means plenty of entertainment that will get you up and active: barbecues, fairs, gardening, the list is practically endless. Do not miss out on this beautiful spring by staying inside and working the whole time. A change of scenery can bring new ideas and replenish energy. Moreover, it will be beneficial later on when you return to your work.

If you find yourself procrastinating, feeling anxious, or in need of a change of scenery, go outside and replenish your soul! The regenerative energy of spring is sure to cure winter blues. So, if you find yourself desperate for a break during finals season, consider an outdoor adventure!