Sean Spicer's Horrible Reasons To Support A Horrible Healthcare Bill

Normally it takes "Saturday Night Live" to embarrass Spicer. This time, he took care of that himself!

30
CNN

Now, to be honest, after two "Saturday Night Live" skits and a comprehensive breakdown of Trump's cabinet, which included this man, I thought we would be done talking about the man known as Sean Spicer. However, when a man who is tasked with briefing the press on the everyday actions of the white house and that man is not all that intelligent, hilarity and stories will constantly swirl around him and the only positive thing about it is that I have a really easy time gathering material. Looking back at the "SNL" skits featuring Sean Spicer, Melissa McCarthy, the actress who played Sean, uses props as a comedic tool during the show. Sean Spicer, who was already upset at the skits by "SNL," is now using the same tactic "SNL" has employed.

However, unlike "SNL," he was being serious.

This past week Sean Spicer brought a copy of the Trumpcare legislation and the Obamacare legislation and laid them out on a table next to each other. He then compared the size of the stacks of paper as a reason for Trumpcare being a better alternative than Obamacare because get this "it was shorter." C'mon Sean everyone knows longer is better, a larger legislation would more likely eradicate loopholes that drain the system financially and also most likely provide more care for Americans who desperately need it. Unfortunately, republican leaders are dead set on cutting Medicaid and medicare till there is nothing left because they want the free market to control health care so all their donors can make large amounts of money. Remember Martin Shkreli who hiked the price of a drug named Daraprim (pyrimethamine) from $13.50 a pill to $750 a pill. This life-saving drug is used to cure protozoal infections. So, in a free market economy, this is bound to happen. One asshole, in this case, Shkreli, cares more about money than helping people jacks up the price to an absurd level then make millions. Those people do not go to jail they just earn a fat paycheck for costing hundreds of people their lives. This is why healthcare should NEVER be a business. If you want to make money do it with hard work and create an actual product that either makes people's lives easier or at least more enjoyable. If you hiked the price of a boat no one would get hurt and you could still make a ton of money. When you do the same with healthcare you exchanging people's lives for cash and that is absolutely barbaric.

The Republicans are taking the lazy road when it comes to the health of American citizens and for them, it's just more money they can cut so they can fill the request of their donors, most of which are large pharmaceutical corporations. We as a nation according to these leaders can not afford to bring clean water to Flint Michigan nor can we afford to feed and educate every minor in the United States but we can damn well make sure we drop 26,171 bombs on seven different countries and that was with Obama, a democrat, as our president. Likely that number will double under the warmongers running the show in this current administration. Unfortunately, we will probably never know when that happens because Sean will be wasting comparing stacks of paper together and failing to report on the things all Americans should know.

For those interested in watching the entire debacle here is the YouTube link: