Say 'See Ya' To Your Comfort Zone
Social Life

Say 'See Ya' To Your Comfort Zone

Take the leap you will be so proud that you did.

69
Woman overlooking city

Leave the safety of your comfort zone behind to find yourself and your passion.

Nothing amazing comes from doing the same thing over and over again every day.

Take a risk and do something that scares you.

Leave your zip code and see all the wonderful things there are to do.

Passion comes from experience. If you don't put yourself out there and try new things you may never find what you're meant to do.

Find something that inspires you. Life shouldn't be a chore, if it is you're not living.

Don't spend your life in a comfortable rut. We should all be excited to get out of bed in the morning because we plan to have an amazing day. Not a boring day filled with the same old stuff we always do but a day full of tiny risks and new experiences.

Rock the boat and find a new comfort in your uncertainty.

Let your character be tested and create some memories that sound like they came out of a storybook.

Think about all the things your younger self wanted to do, and do them. Have fun like it's your job and laugh so hard your stomach hurts.

Our lives aren't supposed to be a mapped out routine. We're not supposed to do the same thing every day we're supposed to have wonderful adventures and meet incredible people that make life worth living.

Extend your personal boundaries so that you can have a fulfilling life.

Do something that no one thought you ever would. Shock everything including yourself.

New challenges and experiences will make you more adaptable, stronger and healthier.

You won't ever feel like you failed because you'll be too focused on how much you've learned.

Leave your comfort zone, you will be so happy that you did.