America

America

Home of the Red, Black, and Blue

5
America
Feel grafix

How does one explain what happened in Dallas to an outsider? How do you tell people who are not from America that police officers, some veterans themselves, are being gunned down by ex-military snipers? How are Americans supposed to feel safe when soldiers are killing cops, two groups that are supposed to protect the people.

How do we explain the events that happened in Orlando? We thought it was ISIS, but it turned out that the man who killed all those people at that nightclub frequented the club regularly. A disgruntled man, maybe confused, decides to take countless of innocent lives just because he's unhappy with his life?

Then we have a pastor who applauds the work of the Orlando gunman, praising him for the "work" he's done.

America is having an identity crisis. There are so many things going on that people don't know who to throw their support behind. Should they support #BLACKLIVESMATTER, or what about #BLUELIVESMATTER, or even #ALLLIVESMATTER?

We can't afford to be divided like this as a nation, especially with Trump floating around like an Orange balloon that won't go away, or Hillary; who the hell still uses AOL, Hillary?

America won the Revolutionary War by coming together with the French; I don't know why we would ever Deviate from unity.

When the war of Northern Aggression happened and the South tried to secede, unification by force was what brought the country back together.

The war America is fighting today is not one that is overseas, against a foreign enemy, but right here in the U.S., against our own people.

Not all the shots fired come from guns or weapons; but shots fired still do damage all the same.

These bullets, ripping through America's flesh, have names: racism, ignorance, gluttony and disrespect.

This war, of aggression and hate, could very well witness the U, S, and A separate.

One of the first things we were warned about by George Washington were the evils of political parties, politicians entrenching themselves in idealistic, thought and stubborn behavior, good thing we avoided that.

With so many factions in this country, it seems ridiculous that we could be unified on any front; everyone is always upset about something.

If we could hone all our attention to one problem at a time, we would be able to have real change.

Until we all get off our a**es and do something, we're all just going to be a bunch of keyboard warriors, slowly boring everyone to death with their pointless blogs, and trite articles.