A Prayer For The Future Husband You Can't Wait To Meet
Christianity

I pray that he knows our marriage is already covered in so much prayer.

282
Ally Mishell Smith

Dear God,

Thank You for this life that You have allowed me to live. Thank You for the opportunities that You have placed in front of me and the people I've encountered along the way. Thank You for the people that are still here, encouraging me and always lifting my spirits, and for the people who have left because they taught me everything You intended for them to.

Even though I sometimes don't like to admit it, thank You for constantly showing me that everything is in Your will and Your timing. Thank You for always showing me that Your will is always has been better than mine, and it always will be better than I could ever dream of. Thank You for every failed relationship. While it was painful at the time, You always showed me that there is someone better suited for me somewhere out there. Through all the past, present, and future frustrations, I know that You are preparing the man of my dreams, and he's just not ready yet.

I pray that he is constantly seeking You in all that he does.

I pray that You get all the glory in His life.

I pray that You are preparing him to be the leader of our family, leading us to You and leading us down the paths that point back to You.

I pray that he loves me like You love the church.

I pray that he knows our marriage is already covered in so much prayer. I can't wait to meet him.

All my love,

Ally Mishell